Posting a few kick-ass heavy metal demos - "Someday" By Orion Hellraiser

This time I'll post some kind of a personal song, maybe I'l re-record it someday, maybe not, who knows? I composed this song as a gift, and I actually wrote some lyrics that will remain maybe top secret until the end of time, so this is actually a song that could put me really nervious to expose it to somebody else



If you're interested in the animation, you should check out this guys, which template I modified, it's free, royalty free and they do an amazing job

http://www.freeaetemplates.com/2013/trendy-after-effects-templates/flower-haze-free-after-effects-template/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The amazing Behringer XENYX 302USB review - Awesome noob gear Pt. 1

Introducing: Dark Victory Records!!

Posting a few kick-ass heavy metal demos - "Angels & Demons (Instrumental)" By Orion Hellraiser