Talking about band reunions....


Hi there mötherfuckerz!!! tonight I´ll talk about band reunions, Money? Fame?? I don´t give a shit, but we all want some reunions to happen, and we always wanted some reunions that we know they´ll never happen.

First of all, Black Sabbath, one of my all favorite bands are playing together one more time since 2005, they made it official on the video above, they are coming back with a world tour, original members and a new record, produced by the legendary band resurrecter Rick Rubin, I don´t know about you guys, but I´m pretty excited about it, but looking at the realistic and bad side of the history......how much can my Idols can take?? I don´t want to be disrespectful with a legend such as Bill Ward, but I think that he will be the first to fall due to his past, he has fallen a lot of times on the past......can he stand a world tour?? I only can wish him the best,  On the other hand, Iommi and Butler are fucking beasts on the stage! I can´t worry that much about them, they were borned to be on the road........and Ozzy......I don´t think that he is the must umpredictable man on the business just followed by Axl Rose.

I think that a reunion that will never ever happen and I always wanted to see (unless black magic does exist), was a Rainbow reunion with Dio, I love Rainbow, and I respect their job during all of its time alive, but I just dig the Dio era on Rainbow, I don´t get to know Ritchie Blackmore, I also respect him as a guitar legend, but the media just make him looks like a dickhead, but I might understand his wishes to be out from the mainstream and do his own thing, It´s just that fans like us always wanted to see a Rainbow and a Deep Purple reunion....

How about the big 4 huh? we all wanted to see them, but let´s face it....we al wanted to see what the fuck was going to happen between Metallica and Megadeth......between Hetfield and Mustaine, Rumors have been flying around that they´ll be doing a collaboration together according to Mustaine, but Hetfield is like testing the water before jumping in LOL, Mustaine wants a collaboration with a nice lineup being Mustaine/Ellefson/Ulrich/Hetfield, I think that it sounds awesome as he wants it to be........METADETH or MEGALLICA!!, but let´s wait until Hetfield feels comfortable about saying a FUCKING YES!!!

Another request that I have (it´s about christmas time isn´t it?), is a classic Motörhead line-up, that in fact It´s my favorite one being Kilmister/Clarke/Taylor, I would be psyched about hearing them! But god, I think that Phil has the same problem as Bill Ward, he is just really old!! but he still rocks (I hope), but I don´t think that the heart of Motörhead (Lemmy) would accept it, I just think that it´s a damn shame.

There are a hell lot of other band reunions that I want such as Led Zeppelin (I mean....we want more than a fucking one night only), Misfits with Danzig (we think that in some way we are expecting to see Danzig playing again with Jerry but it´s not going to happen), Misfits with the American Psycho line-up, I would love to see Kirk Hammet playing again on Exodus, I want to see Paul Di´Anno again with Iron Maiden, the Cavaleras brothers back on Sepultura with Andreas Kisser, I want to see Mercyful Fate back........but fuck!! if they can´t return together as the legends that they are, it´s better to keep those expectations just as simple dreams, because....sadly, If Sabbath teached something with their reunion, is that it´s easy to get back on board doing what you love the most......but keeping the same quality for five years and keeping it fresh as the start....it´s fucking hard and I think that it was the main reason on why Sabbath took such a long hiatus, and it´s kinda sad for me.

See you next friday on another post!! \m/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The amazing Behringer XENYX 302USB review - Awesome noob gear Pt. 1

Introducing: Dark Victory Records!!

Posting a few kick-ass heavy metal demos - "Angels & Demons (Instrumental)" By Orion Hellraiser