Thin sound Stratocaster?? I don't think so....

There's a lot of people out there that loves Stratocaster guitars, but many agree that they are excellent for solos.....not for heavy stuff, you need at least humbuckers to compensate the sound, or another guitar.....I really think that's a lot of bullshit, you can make your guitar sound amazing with the right signal chain.


There's my first electric guitar right above this text (with an Undertaker's symbol sticker that I created near the bridge lol) and I got it for under 100 dollars back then when I was 15 years old, and at the time, all I played was my acoustic guitar that I got when i was 12. I spent a lot of time trying to get a good sound from that cheap piece of crap, and I did it!!, it took me a long time to understand how a signal chain works, I really needed to crank the hell out of that guitar in order to get a good sound and it became my only ally when I had to experiment many of the stuff I know by now.

I recorded my "first" semi pro sounding song with this guitar and I used all the way to about 1 or 1 and a half year ago when I got a washburn wi14, you can even see it on my first experimental videos........wanna know how this sounded with the correct signal chain?? check this out:


I'll talk about the signal path that might seem to work really great on almost any guitar, all that might change is the input signal.......but you'll have an awesome starting point to record.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The amazing Behringer XENYX 302USB review - Awesome noob gear Pt. 1

Introducing: Dark Victory Records!!

Posting a few kick-ass heavy metal demos - "Angels & Demons (Instrumental)" By Orion Hellraiser